In the following rules, “CBLLC” means Community Broadcasters, LLC,:
1. Some CBLLC contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on CBLLC during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest in a 45 day period. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
2. Anytime you call the CBLLC studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
3. Contestants agree, that their voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
4. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. CBLLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
5. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the CBLLC studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent an IRS form 1099 if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
6. All CBLLC contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 or over unless otherwise noted. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to CBLLC that will be presented to CBLLC and accepted before the prize is awarded.
7. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the CBLLC studios unless otherwise noted, between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
8. Employees and Interns of Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, interns, employees and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees or interns of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the CBLLC main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee or intern and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee or intern is current legal guardian.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. CBLLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. =Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. CBLLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) should events beyond CBLLC’s control warrant.
13. CBLLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
14. CBLLC shall not be held liable for any technical, mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
15. Regarding CBLLC’s on-line contests, all fields must be completed and rules published for, for them on-line must be followed for eligibility to win.
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of CBLLC, as defined at the exclusive discretion of CBLLC management.
c. Any problems with the Internet or email are not CBLLC’s responsibility.
16. A copy of these rules are also available during business hours at the CBLLC studios.
new york lottery black and gold
back to back sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- NO PURCHASE REQUIRED to enter or receive a prize. To enter listen to [WEFX] for details during the promotional period of June 26, 2017 through July 7, 2017.
- Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of [WEFX] listening area 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except New York Lottery, CRN International, Inc., participating radio stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- Each day Monday – Friday during the promotional period, station will prompt listeners to be the nth caller to win. Odds of winning depend upon the number of calls received. Decisions of [WEFX] and all judges are final in all respects. Limit one prize per household. No more than the stated number of prizes in any prize category will be awarded
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV):
Daily Prize: TBD based on announced number
New York Lottery Black and Gold $5.00 Scratch Off tickets
Total ARV over the promotion period: $750
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted except by the sponsor because of prize unavailability. If applicable, taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be notified by phone and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release which must be returned within 15 days of receipt, or an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize. By entering this contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, without additional compensation, for any and all publicity purposes carried out by the sponsors, unless prohibited by law. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. [WEFX] is responsible for awarding New York Lottery Black and Gold $5.00 Scratch Off tickets to winner.
5. New York Lottery, participating radio stations, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undeliverable entries, telephone calls, email, mail or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this contest or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of this contest be, in the sponsors sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or submission of entries, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning the email address.
- For a list of winners, available after July 7, 2017, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New York Lottery Black and Gold Back to Back Sweepstakes Winners List [WEFX], c/o CRN International, Inc., P.O. Box 4353, Hamden, CT 06514, to be received by August 7, 2017.
- This promotion is sponsored by:
New York Lottery,
One Broadway Center
P.O. Box 7500
Schenectady, NY 12301-7500