The Border 106.7 “Dance Like Uma Thurman, Fallout Boy Contest”
What: Listeners can win tickets for Fallout Boy in Syracuse Sunday March 6th 2016 on WBDR
How: Upload to The Border 106.7 Facebook Page a Video Clip of themselves “Dancing Like Uma Thurman” to the song by Fall Out Boy or any song you wish as long as your showing us your moves.
When to Enter : Between 3-1-16 and 3-4-16 . Video Clips must be uploaded by 8am on 3-4-16 to be considered.
2 Winning Clips will be Chosen at random by station staff (Judges). Winning Clips will be Judged based on Originality , Talent , Creativity , Fun.
What Winners Win: Winning Clip #1 Wins 3 (THREE) Tickets for Fallout Boy / Awol Nation concert at the War Memorial in Syracuse Sunday March 6th 2016. Winning Clip #2 Wins 2 (TWO) Tickets for Fallout Boy / Awol Nation concert at the War Memorial in Syracuse Sunday March 6th 2016
When Winners will be Announced: Winning Clip #1 & #2 will be announced Friday March 4th at 8:20am with Johnny Spezzano on The Border 106.7.
Luck Lottery Contest Rules
Contest Name: 10X The Luck Lottery Tickets on WBDR
Contest Run Dates : February 29th– March 18th 2016
WBDR is looking for 25 winners to receive 10 Tickets packs lottery prize packs with a retail value of $20.
Weekdays The Border 1067 (WBDR) will randomly play the “LUCKY LEPRECHAUN” Q to call.
Whenever it airs. Listeners should call WBDR Contest lines.
Be the 17th caller at 315-755-1067 when you hear the sounder and 25“10X THE LUCK” tickets are yours!
Players must be eighteen years or older.
Phone calls may be recorded and broadcast.
Community Broadcasters General Contest Rules also APPLY
In the following rules, “CBLLC” means Community Broadcasters, LLC,:
1. Some CBLLC contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on CBLLC during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest in a 45 day period. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
2. Anytime you call the CBLLC studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
3. Contestants agree, that their voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
4. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. CBLLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
5. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the CBLLC studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent an IRS form 1099 if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
6. All CBLLC contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 or over unless otherwise noted. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to CBLLC that will be presented to CBLLC and accepted before the prize is awarded.
7. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the CBLLC studios unless otherwise noted, between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
8. Employees and Interns of Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, interns, employees and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees or interns of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the CBLLC main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee or intern and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee or intern is current legal guardian.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. CBLLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
11. =Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
12. CBLLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) should events beyond CBLLC’s control warrant.
13. CBLLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
14. CBLLC shall not be held liable for any technical, mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
15. Regarding CBLLC’s on-line contests, all fields must be completed and rules published for, for them on-line must be followed for eligibility to win.
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of CBLLC, as defined at the exclusive discretion of CBLLC management.
c. Any problems with the Internet or email are not CBLLC’s responsibility.
16. A copy of these rules are also available during business hours at the CBLLC studios.